Sunday, February 12, 2006

We Got a Problem

Here I was, minding my own Buisiness, walking through a little city, trying to infiltrate the CIS Base where Jawa etc. are,
when suddenly this short Jawa with orange glowing eyes and a double-bladed lightsabre attacked me! The Little Monster laughed and ran. He wore this weird black - just look at the picture, OK.

Alright, yeah he looks silly, sure. You're probably chuckling a little now. Hey, STOP LAUGHING! Good. This Guy looks like an Ally, but then he stabs you! Send a medic quick, Lil' Jawa!
HEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

3 comments:

Mercer said...

you shouldint have gone without telling me first! i could have gave you a squad WITH a medic and 2 jawa jedi, and 3 jawa elites!(there are no weak jawa units here, because why would a bunch of low ranked dudes try and destroy a death star?) it will be some time till we get to you, just like the empire and cis got to us. use force heal, if you have it. if not, well...

John said...

It's ok I used force heal.
But that Sith Jawa, I saw him heading for you guys.

Mercer said...

read my latest post and go to the bottom ;)