Saturday, February 18, 2006

THE EMPIRE SHALL DIE! part 2 episode 3


*Han Solo is drinking beer in the cantina*

*TLJ is there too, eating something*

*R2-D2 rolls in and begins building a new wall*

TLJ: Its nice of that R-2 unit to repair the cantina.

Han:Yep.

Master John: Oh, that's it, I'm not even trying. I lose my legs too much. Night night. (falls asleep) *R2 unit passes and rips John's legs off again*

Han Solo: We gotta do somethin' about him!

TLJ: Yeah. He's getting a little annyoing.

Han Solo: Hey, I just got an idea. Let's send him to Corucant!

Micheal Jackson: Lets hump him instead!

*Security comes and drags him away.*

MJ:"ill be back! with more power! more powwwwwwweerrrr!!

TLJ:well, about that Corucant thing anyways, I Guess We Could. Just for a While. what the? Obi-Wan what are you doing here? i thought you were dead! plus, i heard your voice!

Drunken Ob-Wan: that was me recording! yea..recording.....uh huh... I'm never drinking again *barfs* 75 beers please!

Luke:" Hey, Obi, its me-"

*barf*

*obi wan puts a cupcake on the floor and rolls on it*

Luke: "I think ill just...Go to the cleaners now..."

Han Solo: Jeez, He's out of shape! CHEWIE!

Chewie: Rrrarrrrghhhhhh!

TLJ: Trap Master John in the Falcon, and send it to Corucant on Auto-Pilot.

Han Solo: Then we'll go to Corucant in TLJ's ship, You can bring the Falcon back here, and I'll come back in TLJ's ship.

TLJ: Maybe we should'nt..

Chewie: Rarrgggggggggghhhhh!

Han Solo: We're not hurting no one.

Drunken Obi-Wan: You know what you could buy for one dollar back in my day? *barfs* a billion dollars *barfs* I'm not drunk, you're drunk *barfs* Because my Barfing is just you adding more barfing! *barf*

Han Solo: Get to work Chewie!

TLJ: And fast

MEANWHILE...

Admiral Zifar: Good, It's almost Complete.

Darth Maul: We will rule the Galaxy.

Darth Sidious / Emperor Palpatine: Heh. My Dream is a Reality!

Gizor Dellso: (Geonosian) Yes. It's almost Ready. Hahahaha!

Admiral ackbar: What's Ready?
*they get a drop of water behind their heads, showing that there annoyed.*

The emporer: Your Mommy!


Admiral ackbar: "What's she Ready for? oh wait.... You Nasty Villians!

*they all fight*

BACK AT MOS ESILEY

John: I don't want to go!


medic jawa: But they got candy!

John: They Do!


Still Drunken Obi-wan: He won't go becuase he dosent feel like it! What you doin here you little queers!!....queers...yea.......*barfs*

Luke: Let's Get out of Here, Obi-Wan!

D-obi wan: Can I come too?

TLJ: NO!

D-obi wan: Yay I can come with!



Luke: "i best come with..."

john: I still won't Go!


Army of Cl(one): Ritalin?

TLJ: NO!

*Army of cl(one) walks away*

Han solo: That was alot better than before.

1 comment:

Mercer said...

LOL! this is my fave post!