Friday, February 03, 2006

my friends! and how to.....


my jawa friends, justin,john,and nate, killing a storm trooper that wants to take over my home!
i know, i should help too, but, i want to save ammo, plus 1 clip of our fusion rifles cost 500$, and the average jawa has 200$! remember to buy my droids, so i can help keep my blog in shape! (it cost money to make it better, ya know!and buy ammo! you can gimme money like this:
in the comments, type in amount of money you want to give(an example will be shown on bottom of post, also, you can buy my droids, tell me what droid you bought in comments, so i know that you bought it, and i know to update stock, and i will know to update(and calculate my total)my money,also, theres a 20 dollar shipping and handling(we will handle your purchase with care and leave it in cargo bay till we get to your planet, dont forget to mention your planet, and your adress, otherwise, how will we get to you? a jawa employee(delivery jawa)(see the few bottom sentences.)will be at your door, holding your package.), and a 50 dollar speed delivery tube(those tubes that get your order right away, no matter how big or small the object you ordered is,also, we need the adress of your tube to have it sent.) a jawa employee will be with you soon, until then, i cant have the money until the jawa employee(cashier) will take it from the counter.evrey time i include a jawa employee in something, ill tell you what he is.for example,"my jawa employee(sec. guard)will make sure my droid shop is nice, stocked up, and the customers are happy! aslo, we have them to fight off tusken raiders(raiders.)it applies to evreyone, too. like the tusken raider(raider)i mentioned.), type where you want to send it,(remember to include the planet, my adress,(my adress is 2246 at tattoine, jawa lincolns/jawa avenue) it should arrive in 5 minutes, and ill calculate total with a calculater!(another thing,(read discription to get this joke) how do jawas have calculators in these sand dunes?) and soon,(like in 7 months) my sand crawler will be full, there for, i need you to be buyin'(or donating in comments) and tellin, cuz if i run out of room for my sandcrawler, another will cost 500.70 million$! dont worry, my old sandcrawler will still be here if i get a new one, except the old one will be full, so i need most of you guys(or girls) to buy from the old one.
well, heres that example:

i am donating.
money donating: 50$
to: tiny lil jawa @ jawa lincolins/jawa avenue, 2246(its a bit hard to remember, but you will get my adress soon!)

(and you can donate to my sandcrawler, so i wont have to take the money out my mail box(i cant afford a speed tube, if you donate money/buy my droids, ill be very thankful and use the money to make my jawa home(hey thats the title of my blog!)better!) and go to the sandcrawler to put it in my safe there and go back to my buisness at home.)

and heres the "buying a droid" example:

i am purchasing on of ur(your) droids.
(the droid your buying goes here.)
(your adress goes here.)
(your planet goes here.)
(if you want your droid to be shipped, include it here. if you want it to be delivered in a speed tube, include it here.)
Free Hit Counter

Free Hit Counter

there you go, tell me if i missed anything!

please use this new thing, i did this typing for you guys(and girls) and for my blog! and for my jawa hands to poke some money! heh.

noticed my hit counter? =)!

4 comments:

Mercer said...

purchase my droids or donate money in this comments place! warning: this comment place is only for people that are gonna donate money or purchase droids.

Mercer said...

A WAR IS GONNA GO ON SOON! GET BUYING! BUY MY MAGNA GUARD FOR HELP WHEN ALLIES ARENT IN ONE OF THE BATTLES WITH YOU! BUY A MEDICAL DROID TO HEAL YOU! (MEDICAL DROIDS ARE ON YOUR SIDE, BUT THEY WONT ATTACK ENEMIES, AND THEY WONT BE ATTACKED, THEMSELVES.)

Anonymous said...

Nate-I look fat

Mercer said...

yes, you do look fat. very. LOL