Sunday, February 12, 2006

i cant think of one...

heres an adventure with the REAL Grievous, my role model!

From Big Brother: Naboo from Challenge 4 :Jar Jar gave us the challenge and I knew exactly what to hide:Yoda's cane!Yoda was sleeping when I went to get his cane. Well, I was in the same room as him so getting to it wasn't the problem, the problem was getting it from him; his knobbly hand was on top of the end of the cane.I walked quietly across the room, leaving indentations in the floor as i walked along. I was about a meter away from him and reaching out slowly to prise the cane from his hand."Grievous, take my stick you can not, on it my hand is."I pulled my arm back, feeling the stiffness in the joint where the solder was starting to melt with the heat from the tension that I was putting out. Yoda looked asleep, and if the loud snores coming from him were anything to go by he was asleep.I tried to take the cane again."Grievous, warned you before I did, steal my stick, you can not."But he was asleep, he can't have been awake, those snores were way too real to be fake. I reached out and swiped the stick from his hand, it fell to the floor, making such a loud sound that it sent my kitten away it a fit of terror.I picked the stick up and went over to one of the corners of our room and started to climb on top of a pile of items that I collected, you see, when we were renovating the I accidentally cut the camera cable to one of the camera's in the room, so they couldn't see me.I climbed up into the cavity above the wall and shuffle as far as I could in the cavity. Once I had moved as far as I could I thrust the cane into the darkness around me and headed back. I has successfully hidden Yoda's stick.And then I walked into the kitchen, it seems that when I threw the stick into the blackness I pushed it through a wall and right in front of one of the cameras.View other contestants here.

5 comments:

John said...

New posts at my blog. Go there soon!

Mercer said...

ok!

John said...

Updated post at Blog, removes a "theory" you did'nt like. (=

Mercer said...

well, i dont know what you did, but thanks.

Mercer said...

i didint notice anything that changed.