Wednesday, February 08, 2006

uh oh....

wondering whats going on? the jawa scientist that studies the planet "earth" looked into his telescope, and saw an imperial fleet heading right towards us! time until they get here:2 days! approx! thats what the scientist said! probably 8 minutes! if you wanna help, say in comments and ill assign your enemy troop! hurry and buy that armor! man, it was perfect timing that i opened up a armory! buy that armor! speed tubes are free for the whole time this war is in place, so you can get your weapons and armor IMMEDIATELY! im sorry i havint got any weapons in stock, you might wanna buy my magna guard to help you in the battles! his hp is: 900. his armor is:50. ill promise ill take as many as i can from grievous to help you guys as best i can! it will be hard, so dont expect 3 or 4 or even 2! HELP US!!!!

2 comments:

Mercer said...

tell that you wanna help me and my jawa's here, and tell me the armor you buyed so when the enemy attacks, ill calculate your armor and his damage, if you have high priced, strong armor, there will be a low chance of the enemy hurting you.

John said...

Hey, Tiny lil'
It's me Master John.
I don't need any armor, but I'll
tell the other Jedi about this.
Earth is in need of critical defense!