Tuesday, February 07, 2006

my art!




the heritic elite is one of my most recent ones .(feb5 2006) the one next to the halo3 cover (i drew it with computer graphics to make it look real, so is the one im talking about.)was on feb 5 2006.

those jawa bullies! lets see how they feel now! they kept nick nameing me "Tina Leyk" and calling me a girl, then i draw this, and put the name there, and they find out its all over the internet...man i wish i could have seen the look on thier faces! as you can see, i drew that and painted it in 2005. as you can see, i like halo as well!


IM A CRAZY FAN OF GENERAL GRIEVOUS, so heres some pics i got of him from google images!!


and some of them are my artwork.

heres a link to that super cool cyborg!
www.cisgeneralgrievous.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Mercer said...

talk about my artwork or how much i like grievous here.

Anonymous said...

Wow, nice pics.

Mercer said...

one is my art on Grievous, other are pics. most of the stuff on the post are my art